1) If you are an Exchange Student (Erasmus or non-Erasmus) from a partner University interested in coming to Torino on exchange check the following links for information on courses, deadlines and other key facts:
- Faculty brochure in English: Click here for the Faculty brochure in English
- International Students' Handbook 2013/2014 (Vers. 03 - updated on Nov. 11th, 2013)
The Exchange Students interested in coming to our University must be officially nominated by the Home University.
2) If you are an Exchange Student (Erasmus or non-Erasmus) and if you have already been nominated by your Home University for the academic year 2013/2014, please find below other key information for your exchange period:
- Application Form 2013/2014: the on-line application procedure is available at the "On line services Incoming Students" www.unito.it website at the following link
The deadlines for completing the Application Form for the academic year 2013/2014 are as follows:
- 31/07/2013 for students applying for the first semester or for the full academic year;
- 29/11/2013 for students applying for the second semester.
The students can do their on-line application only after the nomination from their HOME University and the receipt of the INVITATION LETTER sent by our Exchange Students Office, not before.
- Administrative procedure for incoming students 2013/2014
The procedure for international students applying to study at the University of Torino for an exchange period is available at the following link
Moreover, all exchange students regularly nominated by their Home University will receive a welcome letter stating a lot of useful and important info about their exchange period in Torino.
3) If you are an Exchange Student (Erasmus or non-Erasmus) from a partner University and you are already in Torino (academic year 2013/2014), these are other important links that may be of interest to you:
Lauree Magistrali - Graduate Degrees
Economics (taught in English)
Quantitative Finance and Insurance (taught in English)
International Accounting (taught in English)
Amministrazione e Controllo Aziendale
Economia e Direzione delle Imprese
Finanza Aziendale e Mercati Finanziari
- ITALIAN LANGUAGE COURSES offered by the UNIVERSITA' DEGLI STUDI DI TORINO for the second semester 2013/2014: please visit the webpage Italian Courses - Free Italian courses for Erasmus students