1) If you are an Exchange Student (Erasmus or non-Erasmus) from a Partner University interested in coming to Torino on exchange check the following links for information on courses, deadlines and other key facts:
- International Students' Handbook 2014/2015 (Vers. 00 - updated in July 2014)
- Degree programmes 2014/2015:
The Exchange Students interested in coming to our University must be officially nominated by the Home University.
2) If you are an Exchange Student (Erasmus or non-Erasmus) and if you have already been nominated by your Home University for the academic year 2014/2015, please find below other key information for your exchange period:
- Application Form 2014/2015: it is available at the "On line services Incoming Students" - www.unito.it website at the following link
Before applying, the student must read carefully the enrolment procedure for incoming students available at the page:
The deadlines for completing the Application Form are as follows:
- 31/08/2014 for students applying for the first semester or for the full academic year;
- 31/11/2014 for students applying for the second semester.
The students can do their on-line application only after the official nomination from their HOME University, not before.
The exchange students coming from the Non-European Countries will receive the INVITATION LETTER sent by our Exchange Students Office necessary for the entry visa in Italy.
Moreover, all exchange students regularly nominated by their Home University will receive a welcome letter stating a lot of useful and important info about their exchange period in Torino.
3) If you are an Exchange Student (Erasmus or non-Erasmus) from a partner University and you are already in Torino (academic year 2013/2014), these are other important links that may be of interest to you:
Lauree Magistrali - Graduate Degrees
Economics (taught in English)
Quantitative Finance and Insurance (taught in English)
International Accounting (taught in English)
Amministrazione e Controllo Aziendale
Economia e Direzione delle Imprese
Finanza Aziendale e Mercati Finanziari
- ITALIAN LANGUAGE COURSES offered by the UNIVERSITA' DEGLI STUDI DI TORINO for the second semester 2013/2014: please visit the webpage Italian Courses - Free Italian courses for Erasmus students